We are looking for a lead backend developer to take on a key technical role in Opinodo.com. In accordance with the overall strategy, your tasks will be to be in charge of the development and maintenance of our platform in a scalable way for admins and users, including constructing an API from the ground for our partner companies to integrate with our platform. You will have a strategic role to play in choosing the right solutions in a new and modern code base.
- Expert level PHP, MySQL / DB structure, Linux and Apache skills.
- Laravel.com experience is a must.
- Experience with data integration with external webservices and APIs such as for instance Sendgrid API for transactional emails.
- Experience with constructing and maintaining an API is a must.
- Proficient in GIT – and committing changes to Bitbucket.
- You are a fast learner and enjoy to master complex logics.
- You love to make sense out of massive amounts of data, transactional events etc.
- Good English skills is a must since this is how we communicate across the team.
- It is a plus if you can be in charge of other future developers tasks/work and to some extent also help with the recruitment. For instance through your network.
- +3 years of coding experience.
What we offer
- A super interesting job in a growth data oriented tech company where there is a short way from idea to execution. Say goodbye to long decision processes, old legacy code and non-techy people telling you what to do.
- A lot of freedom, flexibility – and responsibility. Most employees in Opinodo work from home a lot of the time. We talk openly and encourage people to come with own ideas.
- An international spirit. We have a product that knows no borders and the same goes for the team.
If you have any questions you can reach out directly to CEO Niels Thimmer on firstname.lastname@example.org or COO Milos Belcevic on email@example.com. Also, check out http://opinodo.com/how-opinodo-works/ to get a quick breakdown of our business model.
How to apply?
Send your application, CV and image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Links to social media sites like Linkedin would be great to include – and you can use a linkedin link as an alternative to a CV if you want.