We are looking for a Junior Front-end Developer who would work on redesign/implementation of finished HTML5/CSS3 themes on a couple of different Websites/Web applications.
You will be responsible for building the client-side of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Good understanding of JS, JQuery, Ajax
- Good understanding of client-side scripting
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience with WordPress
- Understanding VCS tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Experience with PHP Laravel framework
- Some popular front-end framework (Ember, AngularJS, React, etc.)
- JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Make sure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
Opinodo.com is an international marketplace serving Market Research companies with persons willing to participate in interviews online. We are based in Copenhagen, Denmark and in Belgrade, Serbia. We team up with various media companies and lead generation companies (publishers) giving these companies online tools to recruit their audience for surveys. We get the surveys from various different research companies. Every year, we finalize hundreds of thousands of online interviews.
What we offer
- A super interesting job in a growth data-oriented tech company where there is a short way from idea to execution. Say goodbye to long decision processes, old legacy code and non-techy people telling you what to do.
- A lot of freedom, flexibility – and responsibility.
- Flexible work hours from the office downtown Belgrade, with unlimited amounts of coffee and cool people working for other Scandinavian startups.
- An international spirit. We have a product that knows no borders and the same goes for the team.
If you have any questions you can reach out directly to our Team Lead Developer Milos Milosevic on firstname.lastname@example.org, or our COO Milos Belcevic on email@example.com.
Also, check out http://opinodo.com/how-opinodo-works/ to get a quick breakdown of our business model.
How to apply?
Send your application, CV, portfolio and image electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Links to sites like LinkedIn or Behance would be great to include – and you can use a LinkedIn link as an alternative to a CV if you want.
Deadline for applications:
15. 05. 2018.